Wyco

does your town or city allow you to do fireworks?

And if so what kind? The city I live in will be like a war zone on the 4th, from morning to night nothing but fireworks... It's awesome. Is your city crazy on the 4th?

Favorite Answer

That doesn't matter.

What does matter is I'm gonna do it anyhow 'cause SC sells the good stuff.

It's an all night explosion here.

Fulton County, Arkansas has an annual Independence Day celebration at Salem City Park. This region is home to many military veterans. They are respected and honored for the service they've given for our freedoms. This year's festivities should be very moving indeed, since one of the soldiers from our community was killed in Falujah. Jason Scott Clairday was awarded the Navy Cross posthumously on June 4, 2007.

Source(s): LA Times article on Jason's award http://www.latimes.com/news/local/state/la-me-cros...

i live in a small town of about 850 people the whole week of the 4th is pretty crazy there are a lot of parties. the 3rd the main street is closed off and there is a band and alot of drinking even with minors. and the 4th there are baseball and softball tournys and lots of other activities and fire works

• Mako

Not in the air fireworks or firecrackers, but anything else. Of course people still get them from Indiana (it's not that far away at all) and shoot em off. the cops don't seem to mind though, as long it doesn't get too rowdy they'll let us get away with it.

Nope its too big of a place and everything is close together but, the town has several big firework shows which are nice.

No. The state doesn't even allow the sale of fireworks.

If we get rain here in the Tampa area real soon, we can do private fireworks.....if it doesn't rain - there will be just the city fireworks

I think it's illegal in my city. So it will be quiet, but the city holds a fireworks show.

nope, we're not allowed to do fireworks legally, but a few people do them anyway. including my family. haha.. as long as folks are responsible, it's ok, ya know? there is a show near my house that everyone attends. just hundreds of families go to watch. it's pretty fun.

No. Our local Fire Department puts on the most spectacular Fireworks display .

in my city it says all fireworks illegal and prohibited but i always see the legal firework stands on the last days of june