should i keep in touch w/ him?

about a week ago i found out that my boyfriend is going to another school! should I keep his number and deal with it until i see him again? p.s. theres a chance i won't ever see him again what do i do IM SO CONFUSED!!!!!! HELP!!!! ME!!!!.

Favorite Answer

you need to call him alot. even if you dont stay together..you are going to defanetly want to keep his number...and trust me...everything will be okay...just relax some

I know what this is like. I was in this situation when I moved to Boarding School. But that was Out of State. We talked to each other about the situation. We decided to keep each others Phone #'s and Addresses. But you will be in the same area as him just in different schools. Talk To Him Let Him Know Your Feelings. You should be able to Work something out. If not then there will be other guys in the same school as you.

Source(s): Experience with Moving Out Of State from My Boyfriend.

well keep in touch with him but be friends.