Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

why am i acting like I dont have to go to work tommorow?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

cause tomorrow is FRIDAY and it should be a holiday anyway, so have fun

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess you had such a good day that it feels like a Friday. Wait, do you live on the East Coast of the US, cause if you don't then nevermind.

• 1 decade ago

Because tomorrow is a Friday and you would just rather skip work and go straight to the weekend..

• 1 decade ago

Because it hot out and you rather stay in the air conditioning or go swimming. Or even start your weekend early.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because you don't want to go to work tomorrow and you are probably tired of not getting "me" time. I'm up WAY past my bedtime too now.

• 1 decade ago

Because the weekend is coming - then a holiday next week and subconciously, you really want the weekend right now!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You probably just need a Mental Health Day, go ahead and take one I am.

• Lisa T
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Because your in denial!!! You just don't want to go so if you act like you don't have to then maybe it's not true and you don't have to go. Right?!? It sounds good to me.

• 1 decade ago

maybe because you did or you are going to do something you never do when you know you are going to work the next day

• 1 decade ago

because you need a break and can't have a real break without acting like work doesn't exist

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Too anxious for the weekend!

Just like me!

-Tim

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.