Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i need help asking a girl out but i dont know how cause i am shy with girls i am in 8 grade?

Favorite Answer

What you have to do is be subtle, yet straight forward. I know it is hard if you are shy, I was too. You just have to go for it. But definately, do not have a friend ask her out for you. That is a road to disaster.

Just walk up to her and start talking, then look straight into her eyes and just say would you like to go to the movies with me sometime, or something like that.

Just Beconfident in yourself. That is a big thing that matters.

Source(s): I am also in 8th grade. I am arround these things everyday.

hey, i am in 8th grade too. i know it is kinda scary to ask people out. just be yourself, and compliment her somehow. but tell the truth not a lie. and dont be to quick it will make her nervous. also, dont have someone else do it for u. girls really hate that! it is to intimidating. and usually when people do that girls will say no. u could right a note, but it is better to do it in person so she knows that u r not afraid to talk to her. i wish u lots of luck! ;)

go up to her and say

(hi my name is ____ and i was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me on _____ at ______.) let her answer and then if she says no then you say( ok .....maby some other time than.) than walk away. if she says yes then you say( ok see you there.)oh and make shure you get her number and adress because 1. the guy should always pick up the girl and 2. you need to know where she lives to do that and you need her number to conferm the date.

well i am a girl so my advice should help you out, go up to the girl and just strike up a convo about anything and somehow get the convo up to relationships and then just ask her out.

P.S need more help then im me or e-mail me

hello

well i was in 8th grade now going into 9th

and i think you should just be yourself when you ask her out

don't tell her though that she can pick what you guys do you need to talk it over

GOOD LUCK!

im in 8th 2 and i would wanna gett ta no a guy b4 he asked me out. get to no her and become friends b4 u ask her out, it might take months,even years, but it will make your relationship that much stronger.!!

you need to do it..... i missed a chance with a great guy becuz i was to shy to ask him out....so build up your confidence and go for it...you never know she could be you soul mate...

hi my name is ______ ..... and go from there =)