Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is brendon Urie really gay?

please tell me he's not! i just herd rumors and ah! i dont really care but still i hate rumors!

Favorite Answer

I've heard he was gay, bi and straight - gotta love rumors, huh? My friends and I even joke about him and Ryan secretly dating. ;P But in all seriousness, I think Brendon is an entertainer and he does whatever it is to make people think he's gay for entertainment only. I'll just assume he's straight until he "comes out of the closet" or whatever. Poor boy, having to deal with such nonsense all the time. =P

No! Just look at the way he is. I've seen him in concert several times and his body language, his voice, the way he moves......The only thing 'gay' about him is his clothes/makeup/hair, but that's all his designers. He's a such a cutie.

I think him in Ryan got a little relationship going on lol

but i think hes cheating on Ryan with peter

but i think he likes boys more than girls

he's not gay. he kisses guys and stuff for fun. other than that, he's perfectly straight. he might be a little bi...

No..he's Bi...

So he goes for girlies and boyz...

Source(s): The Net...and my crazed friend.. =P

does he walk with his butt kind of high?