i have 4 warrant for traffic tickets in las vegas what should i do? what happen if i turn myself in?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ok, you might not go to jail. you need to call the court clerk in that county and explain to them your situation. tell them you are out of state and want to take care of it. ask them how much to pay to take care of all of it. then you will have to pay it. they may recall the warrant (especially if its a bench warrant) once you pay the fines (and any extra fees). if they advise you to turn yourself in, then ask what the bail is and go to a bail bondsman. fill out the paperwork with them and they can even take you to turn yourself in. many times, you just fill out the paperwork and get fingerprinted, you don't actually go to a cell. i doubt that you will have to go to jail. people are often misunderstanding about bench warrants. so my advice is to just call the court and ask them what you should do.

• 1 decade ago

PAY THE TRAFFIC TICKETS and you will not have the warrants.

You'll go to jail for a little bit, and get all the experience that processing entails. Then you'll have to go in front of a judge and then you'll have to pay more money, and maybe even deal with a bail bondsman.

Pay the traffic tickets, and the warrants will go away.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pay the fines. Depending on what the warrant stipulates...they may just want the money. Sometimes, a warrant will stipulate that you do 30 days jail time too....better go check and see what the warrant says.

• 1 decade ago

Make sure you bring a lunch and a change of clothes for a few days if you don't bring any money to pay for the tickets. I hear the Judge out there likes to take traffic warranters and stand them before him and slap the cowboy snot out of them.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.