Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Did anyone notice................?????

Hannah Montana is in the Top Ten searches for Yahoo!!!!!!!

She's number 4!!!!!!

• BURT
    Favorite Answer

Unfortunately yes and its annoying

omg she annoying now everyday i wake up and its HANNAH MONTANA!!!! y is she so famous its just a stupid disney channel show. shes basically famous for her fake identity as hannah montana. all of her little 4-6 year old fans don't even know who miley cyrus is they only know hannah montana. and its really annoying. i mean all the q's on yahoo answers are about her too now!

I love Hannah Montana!!!

yes, I think the shows OK, and the songs are kind of annoying, but i think it's kind of sad that people care so much about a 14 year-old-girl... I think the people who search who have no life, and its kind of sad that she can even get that popular. Most of those people who look her up must be kids, because I don't think that adults would car about Hannah Montana

Who Cares?

Thats the worst crap on TV.

Here's the list:

1. Porn

2. Porn

3. Free Music

4. Hannah Montana

5. Porn, etc.

Source(s): Wikipedia

The young actress and her Dad are on the cover of the latest People magazine as well.

Wow! Like omygod! That's like so totally awesome! That like totally makes me want to look her up on Yahoo!! </sarcasm>

no life=#4

pssssssssh shes only number 4?

what a loser

Aww.... I love Hannah!