Cute & Creative way to hold my wrist watches?

I have about 10 wrist watches & Dont know how to hold them when Im not wearing them? Whats a cute way to hold them? And inempensive please too, I love crafts so if you can like list supplies to make it I would reall appreciate it! thanks!!

Favorite Answer

I really liked Pat C's answer. I was thinking perhaps decorating a clothing hanger, then use decorative small clips to attach the watches. If you have a good space to hang it, it will be like a mobile, lol! I hang jewelry on hangers and it works great and stores easy.

Source(s): Good luck to you!
  • Pat C

Get a framed cork board. Paint it any way you like, and hang it up on your wall. Get some fancy push pins and hang the watches on the board . Hook the push pins through the buckle on the band. If your watches have expandable bands, here's what you can do with them. Get a piece of PVC pipe. Attach that to a base. Spray paint the whole thing with paint for plastics ( in the craft store ). Slide your watches on to the pole. The watches will look like pieces of art.

Any type of craft store like Michael's, Hobby Lobby or AC Moore will carry the unfinished wooden cigar boxes. You can paint the outside or decoupage with pictures or stamps and then line the inside with fabric like an imitation velvet - velor. Hope this helps!

For some reason I really like the idea of a toilet paper holder attached to your wall. You could get a plain wooden one and paint it however you want. The retractable part of it would make it very easy to take your watches on and off.

http://www.smithswood.com/prodimages/431-sm.jpg

use paper mache and make a fake arm to wear them all.