what does S4S and W4W mean?

its cause i seen diz in myspace alot and i wanna noe wat it is so wat does s4s and w4w mean?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Support for support and whore for whore.

They both mean when one person promotes another person's myspace page by posting bulletins with reasons to add them or things like that. Then in return, the other person usually does the same thing back and they end up both getting more friends most of the time.

• bogen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

What Is An S4s

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

w4w = whore 4 whore (like the whore codes that they put in bulletins on myspace. Like how they say add this person on the bulletion) and i'm still trying to figure out what s4s means. Maybe sign 2 sign?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

S4S = Support for Support

W4W = Whore for whore

They mean the same thing. It's when you take their S4S or W4W code and put it in a bulletin. The code is an HTML code encouraging people to add them to their friends list. The code usually has a picture and reasons to and not to add the person.

Source(s): I'm on MySpace a lot. I've s4s'd ans w4w'd before.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avvaJ

w4w means "whore for whore" && s4s means "support for support". they're the same meaning. it's basically a code that other people place in a bulletin telling their friends to add this person. Thats how people get so many friends using the whore me/support me process. i know because i do this & i got sooo many friends!! lol. hope i helped! =]

• 6 years ago

S4S Means stud for stud as in two butch women together.

• s4s is a term for dimensional lumber

meaning smooth 4 sides...You folks need to elevate

your brains above your crotch

• 6 years ago

Kimmi is correct that they are sister for sister and woman for woman lesbian terms and both abbreviations have been around much longer than myspace and computers

• 1 decade ago

it's usually said by layout sites.

s4s is support for support and w4w is wh*re for wh*re..meaning they want other sites to post bulletins supporting their site.

i think myspace made them change w4w to s4s because of the language.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what does S4S and W4W mean?

its cause i seen diz in myspace alot and i wanna noe wat it is so wat does s4s and w4w mean?

Source(s): s4s w4w mean: https://tr.im/9msN5
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.