Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Whos your favorite band/singer and why?

[[some of my faves are get set go. family force 5. and all time low<3]]

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My favorite singer would totally be Avril Lavigne. She is punk, yet girly, she loves pink and black, she is a blondie, she is a dare devil and a risk taker, and she knows how to have fun! These are the same qualities that I have, so how could I not love her?!!

Though I recently just started to listen to them, my favorite band is Good Charlote. I absolutley LOVE their song called "Riot Girl." It is amazing! You should listen to it! Hope I could help you!

• 1 decade ago

The Beatles. They really did change the world as we know it. Not just music, but fashion and culture too. As for favourite singer... Paul McCartney, For the above reasons. And Glen Burtnik, who writes some of the most powerful material and has one of the best voices around.

• 4 years ago

Band: Klaxons/ the secret Handshake [won't be ready to establish which one] music: one in all them: "mendacity Is the main exciting a woman could have without Taking Her clothing Off" -Panic! on the Disco [who was once my prominent band until eventually they offered out]

• 1 decade ago

I don't have a favorite. I feel it's best to keep an open view on music in order to get a taste of everything and not to limit oneself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Band: Nirvana because there song lyrics have a deep meaning, and you can hear the emotion in Kurt's voice

• 1 decade ago

stevie nicks awsome vocals and super nice person she had her problems but has bounced back with poise and grace and is a diva that the britney spears of the world should be looking up to

• Aaliyah - She is truly my inspiration even though she died when I was 5.

TLC - My favorite band because I really like their music, and i loved Lisa's rap.

• 1 decade ago

The Who (the classic lineup), because each member of the Who was a great musician; especially Keith Moon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I really like women of rock like Pat Benatar, Joan Jett, and Heart.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Fergie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.