Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

help!! pleaase!!!?

Me and my 2 best ffriends have been best friends for years, but now in junoir high it seems like 1 of my best friends seems to want a ton of friends, and still be ours, while me and my other friend want it to just be us 3 and maybe a few other close friends.whats going on here?

Favorite Answer

Everyone grows and expands their horizons differently. Let her go expand and you two stay there, in the end she will always come back to the steady and true........................... don't try to hold her back, that would only cause resentment, do not act jealous or try and make her choose either, real friends let someone be who they really are. Love her for who she is and always be there for her, no matter how many friends she has. As you get older you will find that a true friend is very rare, you may KNOW alot of people but there are very few that you can count on and call friend!

"No man is an island". Theres nothing wrong with you friendship. I guess it is just that your friend want to meet other new friends. Aren't you happy for your friend, well you should be. Friendship is a kind of love. And love was never selfish. That's it. I hope you know that ordinary friends are different from a Best friend. And i'm sure you'll always be Best friends even if your other friend meets even a million of new friends. Is that owkei with you. Ayos na ba yun?? Smile, GOd Loves You! c",)

You guys are all growing up. As you get older sometimes you and your closest friends will just "outgrow" each other. Just remember to treat people with kindess and respect and if they choose to have "a ton of friends" and still be your friend, that is okay too.

You have to give your friend space to make new friends. As dumb as it sounds if she's really your friend, she'll stay your friend. However, there were lots of girls I thought were my friends but as we got older and went thru school, I grew apart from them or they grew apart from me. It's a process of life. Keep including her in the things you do, but it's important that you all embrace this new phase of your life (jr high) and allow each other to grow. Best wishes.

well whats wrong with having other friends? put yourself in her shoes. if you wanted to have other friends but your best friends dont want you to... wouldnt you think thats just a tad bit selfish? i say, go and meet other people and have more friends. as long as you guys dont forget each other as best friends and not hang out with "the wrong people"

you cannot stop your friend from having other friends. ya'll can keep the bond that u three have but it is good to have a variety of friends. let your friend do what they want, you have no say so in this. it is there life. good luck

well mabey ur other friend wants to hang out with new friends for a while mabey she is getting older she wants a new group of friends.. but talk to her about it and see what is going on

well i know how that can feel like and it sucks..but what u gotta do is just talk to ure friend and be like hey i know u wanna have more friends but please dont stop hangin out with me and _____cause we've all been best riends forever and we just really dont wanna loose that...

i hope that helped

good luck && im sorry :-(

she got bored of this friendship with u guys so just leave her alone..

she is kind of gettin bored so.............