Are we going blind? Can't we see the difference between gals and guys?

News reports are saturated with this mistaken identity.

• Favorite Answer

Well guys and girls look way different.I can tell the difference.

Ummm... WHAT news reports are you talking about?

Are you trying to say that now that people can openly express themselves for who they are, that you are having a hard time figuring out if you're hitting on a chick - or just a guy in drag ;);)

Source(s): And it's only those of us with "hairy palms" who have to worry about going blind ;););););)
  • Amy m

I don't know of anyone that can see what's between the ears that's what makes us guy's and girls.Also there are so many things effecting the sexual development of children now especially endocrine disrupters.

• ?

Women are women and men are men, and what's in their pants or panties is nobody's business. If you're talking about transsexuals, what makes a man or woman what he or she is is a whole world more than whether his or her "kit" is internally or externally mounted. Gawd! I want a conversation with someone intelligent!

Source(s): I'm a lady, and ladies don't let anyone look inside their panties

In these days of gays its even harder for gigolos to tell who's gal or guy.

What....exactly are you trying to say here?

No, I can tell the difference.

Only if we're all Naked. Whoooohoooo! Let's all run around without clothes on!!!!!!!!!!!

its always a fun game play. name that sex.