EVELYN A asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

What is the best, glossy, long-lasting lipgloss I can use for my dry lips?

I have a tendency to get chapped lips and I am looking for a long lasting, non-sticky, moisture-rich lipgloss with lots of shine and color.

Favorite Answer

I find that a hydrating base, like Shiseido Benefiance Lip Treatment, keeps lips moist and forms a barrier that prevents lips from absorbing the emollient ingredients in gloss. I apply glosses over this. Without it they seem to fade much faster.

My favorite glosses for color and shine are Chanel Glossimers. The color selection is wide and they are gorgeous on!

You really need to get LipTox by Bee Luscious Cosmetics its a wonderful product and delivers lots of hydration then add color with their lip gloss wand very natural and beautiful

Try burt's bees tinted chapstick. It's shiny, moisturizing, and offers lips a nice color. Plus its natural so you won't have to worry about those bad ingredients, you know, like petroleum. Who would want to put stuff used for cars on your lips?

victoria secret

• V

i like beauty rush by victoria's secret and c.o. bigelo by bath and body works

victoria's secret all the way! the sruff is amzing and its pretty cheap too!