competition for names?

tell me what you think of the name

.- Gabriella

- Liora

- and sarah

And if you could pick any name which would it be

please choose one and write why you chose it and what you think of all the names. Thanks ( none of these names are for babies)

Favorite Answer

I really like the 3 names that you have picked.

I'm not quite sure how you would pronounce

Liora, but it looks like a cute name. Sarah is

a classic name and I have always liked it. And

Gabriella is a really cute and preppy name.

I like them all but I would have to say that my

favorite name is Gabriella. It seems like it

would fit a lot of personalities I just think that it

is a great name, and it isn't too extremely over

used.

Source(s): Personal Opinnon
  • Medi P

I really like the name Gabriella. It sounds so feminine and pretty. I also like Gabriella in High School Musical...woo-hoo! Liora is cute, too. It would be my second choice. Sarah is just too plain in my opinion. About 2 million other people in the world have that same name! I hope this helped.

I would choose Gabriella! Because then you could go by Gabi or Ella or other names! Sarah is okay but kind of common! Liora is kind of weird!(No offense to anyone named that)! Hope that helps!<3

• Well first off I wouldn't pick Liora sounds weird no matter how I try to pronounce it.

Gabriella : not my favorite choice and I guess it's because the only Gabriella's I have ever met have been spoiled little hellions.

So sorry the name already had a strike against it.

Sarah is my choice:

Soft Spoken, tiny and feminine, a traditional name that is timeless. It oozes femininity and grace

• tanner

If they're not for babies, than what are they for, that would help? If they're for a dog - none of them. Anyway since you have it listed under baby names, for people here's my order- Sarah, Gabriella, Liora

• leo87

Gabriella and Sarah next...i really dnt like Liora

Well the name liora is soo unique and i think sara is sooooooo cute but the best name is of course Gabriella

what are these names for? my daughter's name is Sarah! I like the name Gabriella but I think I like Gabrielle better. I don't particularly like Liora. I do like Lorelie though.

So were supposed to write an essay describing which baby name that's not for a baby we like the most....what the competition? What's the prize?

Gabriella is very cute

Liora is very cute and unique. I'm very fond of unique names

Sarah is a pretty name but pretty common..