What do you buy your man as an engagement gift?

Favorite Answer

I didn't get him anything. But I do plan to get him a gift to wear at the wedding.

Engagement gift or wedding gift? I did not give my fiance anything for the engagement. However, for a wedding gift consider something he can use the day of the wedding. Cuff links are classic. I bought some real nice silver ones from Saks, and am having them engraved with his initials. A watch would be another great idea.

Engagement mine got a ring. He loves the ring and the idea, were an odd couple we dont do traditional. And his family seems to be a little confused by the idea, but like with my engagement ring I get are you married, and he does also, says it's a great feeling to have someone ask you that and you be able to say no but I am getting married.

I dunno about the wedding gift. I still got 2 years to find that but I want something really special for him!

Engagement nothing big...little things. But for the wedding gift I just got him a watch and bracelet set. I love it and I know he will to.

I gave him me for the engagement gift.. haha, just kidding. I got him the North Face jacket he had been eye balling. For the wedding present though, I went a little different route. I got him Crocs. He didn't have any, but always stole mine. I though it would be something he would enjoy. He wears them all the time. He works offshore, so one pair is always in his locker at work. Haha, all the guys at work picked on him at first... but now they all have them. He has more pair now than I do!

Source(s): Happily married

What is all this with engagement gifts for men? And why wasn't my wife told of this? I wouldn't have minded an Xbox! I got ripped off! (sigh)

Enagement gift he got a Xbox 360....I figure if I get bling he should get a little something too.

Wedding gift he's getting a custom branding iron for his steaks and stuff since he loves to grill. If you wouldn't get it as his Christmas or his birthday present don't get it as an engagement or wedding gifts. Personalized cufflinks are nice but if he ever going to use them after that?

I work in fine jewelry, and I have actually had customers come in looking for an engagement ring for the man... I think this is a good idea...

The best gift to give is to engage into some GREAT SEX!! like the way you use to do before you got married ROCK HIS WORLD!!! you can't go wrong

I gave mine a Nintendo DS....he wanted one, and what the heck? He spent a lot more on my engagment ring. I agree about picking something you would give him on a different occasion- there's no way I'd give my hubby cuff links b/c he'll never wear them after the wedding. We're just not that formal.