which team is going to be the worst in the NFL?

i think either the raiders, bucs, lions, or 49ers

Favorite Answer

Raiders. They didn't have much going for them last year and will have less this year. I would be surprised to see them with 2 wins.

Well it wont be the lions or the 49ers. 49ers are slowly climbing up out of their ditch with players like Frank Gore and Alex Smith. Jon Kitna and Clavin Johnson will lead the lions to a decent season. The Texans or the Raiders will be the worst.

Raiders (No-brainer), Green Bay, New York Giants, Arizona Cardinals, Buffalo Bills, Kansas City Chiefs, and the Tennessee Titans. I think the 49ers will be the surprise team this year. KC just doesn't have the O-line it used to have and the D won't be as good. New York doesn't seem like it can handle a tough division. Arizona has a pretty crappy O-line too. Tennessee won't be able to do anything in my opinion after they lost Drew Bennett and Travis Henry. And don't forget playmaker Pacman Jones. And the Raiders... well, they just suck. Their D is the only positive thing on that team.

The Raiders will probably have a miserable year in that tough AFC West division with Denver, San Diego and maybe even Kansas City all getting shots at the playoffs, IMO...

I would say Minnesota....but the NFC North is gonna STINK with Chicago easily taking the division, with Green Bay on the edge of the playoffs again and Detroit maybe getting 6 or 7 wins...I don't see Minnesota getting more than 5 wins, though...

I believe the worst team this year is going to have to be the Cleveland Browns. Brady Quinn is having a terrible transistion into the NFL. His performance in the mini-camps is sub-par. And his offensive line is not what anyone would refer to as great. On top of that, the Browns defense doesn't produce. I think come December we will all see how bad it really is. The thought of Quinn holding out in the first place was rediculous. He needs to prove his self before his starts crying over money.

As Titan fan I must say it will be the Titans.

Starting running back gone

Top two receivers gone

shut down corner and punt return specialist gone

We did not improve the run D in this off season but we cant get any worse.

Are QB is in his second year and has no targets to throw too.

Lets face it the Titans will not be able to equal there last years 8 and 8 record I have a feeling it will be a lot worse

Oh Yeah and Young is on the cover of Madden.JINKS!

• BK

Lions will be terrible. What is the point of having three spectacular recievers if you dont have a good quarter back to pass to them or a offensive line to protect the quarter back. On defense they have no super stars except for Shaun Rogers at defensive tackle. They have one of the worst middle line backers who ever played as a starter. That is sad. On special teams they have a good kicker and thats about it. I guarentee you the lions will have they worst record in the 2007 season.

Defently not the 49ers. Maybe bills, bucs, or lions.

Raiders will be the worst. Followed by: Lions, Bills and the Packers.

The Bucs. They're betting the farm on an ancient QB, a second year unproven shaky QB, or a gutsy but not talented enough QB. And that's not taking into account the retired washed up QB.