Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

im in middle school and im really skinny?

is there a way i can get stronger

i am really skinny and people make fun of me and i want them to stop i just feel like a stick

and lastley i dont wanna get stronger just bigger

but not fat

Favorite Answer

u can eat more then lift wieghts and run but u should not do that u should just except who u r.

being skinny does not mean you are not strong. if you want to be stronger go to the gym and lift weights. if you want to get bigger eat more. but believe me when you get older you will wish you were skinnier. trust me i know.

okay you need to start to eat protiens, like meat. that does not mean eat meat constatnly, im saying thats one way to gain protiens. with those protiens, work out. you have to protiens to gain muscle. never over work a muscle. work one body part 1-2 times a week, maybe 3. but do not do it day-by-day. try going out for football, they have great workout sheets that help you work a muscle. do not cheat yourself, your only hurting yourself. if u really dont feel like eating meat, or just feel uneasy about getting protiens from meat, make a protien shake. they taste awful, friends have told me, but they do give a lot of protien. Oh and grasshopers are the best source of protiens, im serious, but i really wouldn't eat them lol

Source(s): my cousin, told me, hes in weightlifting. he knows where you are

UM LETS SEE, MY OPINION I THINK YOU ARE SOOOOOO FAT AND I THINK YOU NEED TO LOSE MORE WEIGHT YOUR DEFINALLY NOT TO SKINNEY! THEN GO WIPE YOUR BUTT, AND GET SOMEONE TO KISS IT FOR YOU TO SEE HOW IT TASTES! HAHA! I am just kidding, um if you think you are to skinney eat more and drink protein drinks and to get stronger you kinda have to work out!

Source(s): no

eat a lot of meat and carbohidrate. go to the gym

eat and lift weights but not very heavy weights