Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Anyone know of a really good weight loss pill?

I am looking to lose a little weight and I am just trying to speed up the process by trying something new. I would like a pill that is fast acting and effective, but in a reasonable price range.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i kow something thats free and gaurnteed to work water drink 5-8 glasses a day and youll speed up ya metabolism and with a lil exercise youl lose weight

• 1 decade ago

Have a look at this link it compares a few diet products that all work, you can decide what you think is the best bang for your buck.

http://www.w8lossreviews.com/weight-loss-pills-rev...

Don't take a diet pill though unless your BMI is over 27, it will just be a waste, there are some great tips on this site for loosing weight as well.

• 5 years ago

Get tips from weight loss community

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. I heard Alli works

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Alli.....stay near a bathroom though and wear dark clothing

• 5 years ago

eat a rainbow of colors have at least one brightly colored fruit or vegetable in each meal and if appropriate eat the skins thats where youll find a powerhouse of antioxidants

• Try eating less, and exercising more.

It's not rocket science you know.

• 5 years ago

40 minutes of martial arts

• 5 years ago

keeping good posture will not only strengthen your core but will also add a small extra calorie burn because you re working slightly harder to maintain the position

• 5 years ago

Use calorie calculator to figure out how many calories you re consuming daily

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.