Should i go on date with a girl who's giving me rules and conditions?

She told me she's not going to my house, she doesnt want me to touch her, no kissing, and she want me to take her home before 10 PM......should i go on a date with that girl......?

Favorite Answer

If she's above the age of 12, two ways to look at this:

1) She's a total control freak, and every moment of your dating life is misery.

2) She's nervous about dating, and needs these rules to establish trust.

So, here's what you do. You tell her, "Look. Here's the thing. I want to date you. I'm not trying to seduce you. I just like being with you. Now if you trust me, then you don't need all those rules. But if you don't trust me, then we really shouldn't go out at all."

That way, she'll respect you and, more importantly, you'll respect yourself.

The girl has all the right in the world to make it clear that the dates are fun only and you will have some rules to go by--did you expect to stay out all night, groping and tearing at her clothes, swapping spit and making babies?? The trouble is you never dated a girl with self respect and dignity. Be nice say ok and have some fun--go once and be a good guy.

Do you still want to take her out after all of these conditions? Imagine if the two of you hit it off and were in a relationship. What kind of rules would she come up with then? Doesn't sound to me like she's the kind of girl who likes to have any kind of fun or is open to much. Depends on what you are looking for, I guess.

Nope! If she's making rules on the first date just imaging how it'll be a couple months down the line!!

Go on a date with a girl who expects that you will treat her with respect and doesn't feel the need to control you.

umm..so she doesnt want a physical kind of relationship..not ready for it i guess...and she has to be home by 10 for some reason..don't look at it as rules!

I'd say..if you like her..date her!

I usually have to be home before 10 because of my crazy parents(even though I'm old enough to be living on my own)..and when i started dating my current boyfriend I also wouldn't have much of a physical relationship..just wasn't comfortable with it...then now we're fine with everything..but yea..don't rlly look at it as 'rules and conditions'..she's just letting you know what you're getting into..

Dump the skank, find a real woman; not some crazy man-hating feminist.

I'm assuming that you're an "adult" not some thirteen year old kid when I give this answer.

Unless you want to be hen pecked for the entire relationship..........F*CK HER OFF!

Cheers

Bronco