What should I do.??? I love her?

I have this girlfriend and we been dating for a while now, and i love her with all my heart. but she seems to lie alot. over stupid ****. and we always fight because of this.

should i break up with her. or should i just deal with it.

Favorite Answer

"Deal with it" & how do you plan on doing that.It's not easy to turn a person around.If you stay & take in more of her lies,you will never know when she's telling the truth(that's if she'll ever tell you the truth).So you can start walking now & she will also learn in the sense that she will realise that everyone she loves is slipping away,that might change her..

You know what you want in a relationship go out there & find it,because where you are it ain't there..In this case don't let your feelings & your heart do the leading,use your mind to decide..

Don' t feed your body something that is not good,cause it will react badly & the lies aern't good for you.

Source(s): Life learned lesson..

Maybe she's lying a lot because she's really insecure. Have you ever tried to ask her why she lies? Do you call her our when you find out she lies? It's no fun fighting, but if you do genuinely love her, it may be worth working out.

I think you should tell her that you love her and she needs to have an honest relationship with you if she loves you back and tell her how much it hurts you when she lies to you and that you won't love her any less if she tells you the truth and you don't like it or something like that.

• Lying leads to cheating.

cheating leads to no more boyfriend.

Think about it.

If she lies over stupid ****, you don't know if she could be lying about serious ****.

If you love her, talk to her about it.

You don't want her lies to ruin---what could be---a beautiful relationship.

Good luck, sweetie.

i'd break up personally... i can't date liars... nothing good comes from a lie.

you dnt need someone who lies to u. relationships live off of honesty and loyalty. without either one they can't progress. i would break up with her.

Whatever makes you happy.