what is the scariest movie ever?

when i mean scary i mean so scary you want to pull out your eyeballs

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

showgirls

• 1 decade ago

I dont know about you guys, I will be honest THE RING wasn't scary for me at all for some reason. The only scene in that movie that scared me was the part with the horse jumping of the ship.

The movie that scared the s**t out of me was THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE. This movie scared me with words rather than special effects. And it didnt just scare me, I think it terrorised me for a while. Alot of people don't find it that scary for some reason, maybe because there werent as many special effects to scare them. But this movie went deep down in my guts and from start to end I was feeling something heavy on my guts. Most scary movies can't maintain it.

The second one would have to be: THE SKELETON KEY.

• 1 decade ago

As far as scary enough to really freak me the hell out and keep me up at night. When I was real young I saw "The Exorcist " ( the original one) when my mom and dad left for the evening. Keep in mind that I was being raised as a strict catholic little girl. As an adult, I would say "Hostell" (the first one) really creeped me out!! SICK!!

• 1 decade ago

I don't watch scary movies because even after I saw the TRAILER to "The Grudge" I couldn't sleep for 2 weeks...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The Exorcist. Absolutely. The fact that it is based from a true story that was well documented. Creepy.

Well directed, well acted. 25 years after is was released it still scares the hell out of me.

• 511@
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

High Tension was the best scariest movie that will have u in suspense about who did it and so will Hide and Seek

• 1 decade ago

The Hills Have Eyes... only watched first 20 minutes, thru up in bathroom for next 30 minutes! It's too real... something that could happen!! Freaky s*&t!

• Katie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The original exorcist movie

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

best horror movie-Freddy vs Jason

scariest movie-The Blair Witch Project

• 1 decade ago

I highly highly recommand the movie "Shutter", its a Thai movie, but man is it scary!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Bugsy Malone

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.