Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What did you eat today?

I could not cookbecause the water was gone because they were fixing a water tube. The whole condo did not have water, so I went to the mall and then went to Chillis, how about you?

Favorite Answer

waffles for breakfast, then I slept, then peanut butter crackers and iced tea. I wasn't very hungry tonight, but I'm thinking about some soup now.

Started my work day, as I always do, with a paper cup of Diet Coke (I need the caffeine but coffee make me sick). Progressed on to a tuna sandwich on sourdough bread--I don't like sourdough but I love tuna. Then got some sushis. Then celery and carrot sticks (I'm not in a cucumber mood so I'm taking those back home). And I'll be starting on the watermelon cubes soon. There's leftover mackerel and leftover prime rib at home so I might nosh on one of those if I get hungry later tonight.

• ?

This morning I ate a banana, a choc. chip granola bar and for lunch I ate a pimento and cheese sandwich on wheat bread and drank a diet coke. I also had a lot of water to drink. Then this afternoon, I was craving something sweet, so I ate a little apple pie that was in a wrapper. That's about it.

Since breakfast?

I had 2/3 pot of coffee with Creme Broulee flavored creamer and Splenda. Ice water, and Wylers Diet Pink Lemonade.

I had about 1/3 of an egg that my son couldn't finish(it had cheese). I had 1 cup of leftover bbq pulled pork with some American cheese. And I made some fried chicken, fried fish, Stovetop dressing, green beans, and cornbread...Of which I had about 2oz of chicken, 1/2 oz of fish, 1/4cup of dressing, 1/4 cup of green beans, and one serving of cornbread...

And I am bloated as HELL!!! STUPID SODIUM!!! And it's evil deliciousness!!!

• Arwen

I haven't eaten anything for lunch yet, just had a good breakfast in the morning...

I ate macaroni for breakfast and lunch. Dinner i had steak. Yum!

• Roxxi

oooh chillis is way too salty.....

I had ice cream for dinner lol....because i was to lazy to make anything else

Lunch- pbj

Dinner-chicken pot pie

no breakfast

i had chicken adobo for lunch and ate at Olga's for dinner.

i went to a place called china wok it has REALLY GOOD food