Who likes the song called Potential Break up song by Aly and aj?

i do! i keep listening to that song!

Favorite Answer

yes i never seem to get tired of it. i probly watch the video like 2 times a day. (its easy to when ive got it on my transfer chip) so ill even watch it on my laptop when im away from home

catchy and relatable. the video has some cool effects and they do some pretty cool movements to the song. i still think they could have done better w/the video though. not enough dancing really

its a real good song and i think it fits their style much better! the only thing i keep wondering is why is Aly singing like the whole song? Is it because she was the one with the whole Joe Jonas break up?

i do. i like the song called potential break up song

I Do,I'm not usually into their songs,but Iam listening to it alot now,it's quite catchy.

OOOOOOOOO! MEEEEEE! I love all their songs, but that's my fave out of all of them!!!!!!!! I love them, they are my idols!! (Lol, I sound kinda obssessed!!!) I could listen to it a billion times!!!!!!!!

xoxo,

Aly & AJ

Source(s): Aly & AJ's Biggest Fan

OMG!!! i LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LIKE REALLY LUV THAT SONG!! iT IS A REALLY DIFFERENT CHANGE FOR THEM!! If you have iTunes buy that song on there. I did!!!

I dont

I don't