Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Could you cheat on your bf/gf without telling them?

no need being nobel, just honest

Favorite Answer

No. For one, I love the man way too much to even look at anyone else in that way. And second, I tell him everything (even when I don't think he's listening). Besides, divorce attorneys are an expense. But more importantly, it would ruin the trust that the two of us have, and without that, you have nothing. I've never concidered it. Although, once, with someone else I was dating (years ago), I did. But, I told him. Even though he said we could get past that and somehow blamed himself (for causing me to look else where), I had lost respect for him because things would never be the same, and because he allowed it (in a way). My guilt ended that relationship. If you don't want to be with the person your with, end it BEFORE your pants hit the floor.

Honestly, I couldn't cheat on my boyfriend, because I don't like anyone else. Sure, I think other guys are cute, but I can't see myself doing anything with them because I love my boyfriend. And because most of them are annoying...

Anyway, if I did cheat on my boyfriend, I would have a guilty conscience forever. I would be confused, cause I wouldn't want to tell him because he would probably break up with me. But if I didn't tell him, things would never be the same to me. Therefore, I would probably end up telling him and breaking up with him, or telling him and hoping that he wouldn't break up with me.

dude if u truly love her...u wouldn't cheat on her in the first place.

No, never. And I am being honest.

Yes it's very possible I do it all the time!!

of course you could. if you can keep it in and not feel guilty. but if u truly lvoe her you'll probably tell her.

i dont think so