What impresses a guy?

I'm going into the 7th grade and I really want to look different, be more confident, and get noticed more. Any tips? What should I start doing or stop doing? What impresses guys in 7th grade? (BESIDES boobs)

Favorite Answer

Go to school and be a student. Be yourself. Don't worry about what other people think of you as long as you are a good person. People will respect you more for being your own person, and when you meet someone who likes you for you, what' better than that. You'll respect yourself more when you're older, too.

Like who you are!! Don't change b/c of boys, right now is a good time to know what you stand for and don't do things just to impress the boys! Also if you are allowed a little mascara goes a long way!! Be happy with yourself and everything else will come together! Enjoy being young!

First off, don't mistake confidence and impressing guys as becoming... well... slu.tty. A lot of people do that around that grade.

For confidence, there's a lot of things you can do... Heck, even watching an "America's Next Top Model" marathon can boost your confidence! hahaha Just surround yourself with people who support you. Confidence comes naturally.

Just be careful that you don't start to stray from who you really are...

just be yourself, dont pretend anything, dont be fake.. let the real you shine and any smart guy will notice your true personality and if he's really smart he will like you for that. There's no point in trying to be something you're not or trying to impress. It might not work, so why bother yourself.... just be you, that's the best thing.

smile and whatever comes natural. Fakes can be spotted a mile away.Learn to listen and develop friendship skills. they will help in later life.

Source(s): life
  • Yanni

what impressess guys are girls that are smart and goal oriented, and that stay in school and are not easily influenced by their peers a leader not a follower, sooooooooooo do not worry about the boys let them worry about you

Its all in the personality hun. Be yourself.....have fun, flirt a little, but dont ever go farther than you want.

boobs never impressed me but the main things that impressed me were their beauties and mostly who they were.

Source(s): look's aren't everything.

7th grade.......beats me.

My age - a very nice smile impresses me

not worrying about being noticed .. that makes you look just like everyone else, which really makes you LESS noticeable.

It's a dilemma ..