is it okay to use shampoo as bath gel?

i use suave naturals bath gel, but today i ran out, so i used my sister's suave naturals berrie smoothie shampoo. do they do the same thing?

Favorite Answer

Soap is soap, as long as it makes suds and bubbles, heck I've even used dish washing detergent. But don't use the electric dish detergent, that's a Little too much like sand paper.

In some hotels, they have hand, body, hair shampoo ( 3 in 1 ) in this dispensable equipment stuck to the wall. They don't supply any soap or other toiletries. So it should be alright, especially in "emergency". It has a drying effect because that is the way to get rid of the oil and dirt from the body.

No, I'd wait and get another bottle of guinea pig shampoo. Guinea pigs shouldn't use human shampoo because ours is used to remove most of the oil because we don't need it, but guinea pigs need the oils on their fur and guinea pig shampoo only removes a little of it(to much oil can be a bad thing so it's good it removes only a little). I'm sure he can wait for his special shampoo! ;)

• Gracie

I heard once shampoo actually has something good for your skin in it, I can't assure you that's true though, lol. It won't really do the same thing though, because bath gel has stuff that will do stuff for your skin, and shampoo has stuff that will do stuff for your hair.

Yes, you can. I sometimes use shampoo as bath gel.

i do that all the time, and i still look good, so yeah, you can use shampoo for gel

Sure you can. It's just an expensive bath gel.

Jeff

I guess you could. It's just soap, so you shouldn't have anything unusual except for extra ashiness.

no shampoo dries out your skin. but if you must!- moisturize extra good afterward. and use a loofah.

it's fine...don't worry =]

as long as you don't do it all the time!!

I do it sometimes when I run out of soap...or camping!