Guys: If you were in a relationship with a girl you proposed to...?

...A girl that you loved with all your heart, that loved you with every part of her, then broke up with her because of illegitimate reasons, went out with some girl from work for like a month, get caught lying about her by your ex on the internet, then apologize up the yinyang, proclaim your love over and over and say how big of a mistake you made and get back together with the girl you proposed to, the one you truly love, would you do everything in your power to show her how much you really care about her and want to be with her and are thinking of her? Would you think it okay to go to visit the girl you went out with for a month, alone at a house she is house-sitting? You two would have intimate, quality, alone time. Do you think it would be disrespectful to your gf if you went and did this? Or would you think it's okay? You claim that you still care for her, but only a "friendship" care and that nothing would happen. Would you go?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Sarah
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sounds like that guy has no clue what he wants and he is second guessing whether he really wants to be with the first girl. my thoughts are that if he was truly sorry for what he did and really did care for the girl, he would put HER considerations first of not going there.....maintaining a friendship with a girl he knew one month isn't worth losing his gf/fiance that he supposedly loves with all he has. its pretty obvious he is confused and/or wants to have a serious gf with some fun on the side

• 1 decade ago

If you're not kidding...

The guy is lying to you and cheating on you. He can't help it. He will continue to do so to you and every other woman he has a relationship with at *least* until he has some type of religious conversion. He will *probably* continue to do so even then. Trust me, we guys all know guys like this.

Source(s): 45 years of life
  • Me, being a respectful man, no that girl might just pull something that you dont know about and he might not tell you... but if he is honest and trustworthy i wouldn't see y not

• Chrys
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

once a cheater always a cheater...leave now before you get in WAY over your head.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sounds like more than just friends

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.