13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Clorox bleach registers a 13 on the pH scale

This means it's a strong base

The bleach may not be very concentrated, but it's still really strong

It'll eat though your hair and dry your remaining hair out

If you've ever spilled bleach directly into the washer onto a towel, you'll see that the towel develops a hole and by the time it's dried, there's a complete hole in the towel where the bleach was

That ought to give you a good idea of how strong bleach is

Even if you wanted to bleach it, you'd need someone there with you to do it for you

But you shouldn't, so don't

• 1 decade ago

Don't do it, it will damage your hair, skin and scalp. Clorox is a very harsh chemical and you would most likely require medical treatment if you did that.

• 1 decade ago

You can't. It won't bleach it, it will only damage it. It will dry it out and break and be a mess. Save up for some real hair bleach at Target or Walmart.

• 1 decade ago

Umm unless you want to end up bald the you don't bleach your hair with Clorox. Please save money and go have it done professionally...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no no no bad bad bad!!! Use a kit or go to a salon! you will seriously fry your hair if you use clorox!

• 1 decade ago

FIRST THING I DON'T THINK YOUSHOULD BLEACH YOUR HAIR WITH CLOROX IT SOMETIMES COMES OUT ORANGE SO YOU HAVE IT DONE AT A HAIR SALLON

• 1 decade ago

i have never heard of that but if you want to try i would say put it in a spray bottle and spray it on your hair then maybe for better results go out in the sun

• V
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

u don't. u go to a salon and get it bleached there

• Ashley
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

bad bad idea - just buy five dollar dye at Walmart

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That will damage your hair, dont do that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.