Is it just a rule that every once in a while a chick just has to bust a guys balls for no reason?

It doesn't matter what it, she has just had a bad day & boom she just has to make you miserable too. Your not this & that, I can't do this, your controlling, you don't so this with my family, on & on. Just all at once, Boom one day, she just has to hammer you until you are so mad you can't see, then your like, WOW what happened. I was in a great mood & now she has got me crazy.

• Jared
    Favorite Answer

It's true.

Couldn't be you gave her any reasons to go off on you now would it? Why blame her for everything, it takes two to fight. Girls bust your balls, just as guys whine and complain to women, it works both ways. Check out a new girl.

Oh, I so do this to my husband and I know I am doing it at the time and I know it is unfair. Truth is simple: we are hardest on those closest to us. Sucks...but true. No real rule to it...but we do it and I apologize to you on her behalf. We can never admit we were being b$&%*s. ;)

• NAN G

Usually happens about once a month, lol

listen baby you need to do what your girl is telling you so then you won't have to worry about her busting you in the balls.

umm its called having ur period. also referred to as "that time of the month"

u can't take that let her know how u feel

• Sydney

Maybe you did something to deserve it?

u can't b happy when she is pissed. i totally relate.

just talk to her and let her know how you feel...