What does it mean when a guy sayd to you "You put the cheese on my pizza"???

I was at my locker and one of my best guy friends came behind me and yelled that through the rush of people.....so I don't know what to think....if he meant that as "I like you as a friend" or more than that......he does flirt with me a lot but still I'm not sure what he meant by it

Favorite Answer

He likes you.. Do you think pizza would be complte without cheese?? Think bout it.. It means you complete him.. It sounds really cheezzy... but that is what he meant by that..

Do you work at the local pizza parlor? If not, you could take it either way. If you like him, try envisioning you two as a couple. If you like what you see try it out, if not just stay friends and say "your the pepperoni on my cheese pizza."

• It's a "cheesy" way (get it haha) of saying, "you complete me"

That's the way I see it, seeing as how there's no more details.

If he flirts with you too, he likes you.

Be confident, if you like him. Let it show.

Or,mix it up a bit and make it a challenge.

Guys love a chase.

it just means that u complete his life....but not in such a dramatic way. it doesnt mean he likes you, but it is a compliment. its pretty much the same thing as saying "you put the cherry on top of my icecream". lol

sounds like a really bad pick up line. cheesy.

• Chris

Kind of his way of saying.

Girl, you make my boat float. He likes you.

• quen

same thing as iceing on the cake ...YOU complete me ..........