i have brown hair and olive skin and brown eyes will blond hair make me look tanned?

Favorite Answer

yes :] my best friend just did it and i was amazed. it was just her hair but since it's lighter than her dark brown hair, it kind of made her skin pop. it's pretty cool

it's definitely a good summer look.

you might wanna do l'oreal color pulse on your hair because it would wash out after 8-10 washes.

Maybe, but making your hair blond would completely ruin your beautiful hair. I'm sure that in real life you are very pretty and you wouldn't want something as silly as to "look tan" ruin that. Also, making your hair blond would make you look like you were trying to hard to look good. (This is just my opinion.)

Like a 40 year old ho bag soccer mom ,thats been married 5 and has 4 kids ,all with different daddys but you cheat on all of them with gay men you later find out are transvestites dressed as man whores kinda look than die your hair blonde.

yes

no, it will make you look pale if your skin is like your avatar

It will probably make you look silly.

• V

no it will make u look bad

Don't do it.It's not a good look.

well, i guess yes.