Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

What is something good to cook for dinner?

I am 14 years old and I want to cook Dinner one night. I want something we don't eat everyday. I've made, Pork chops, spaghetti carbonara, and some other out of country meals, like Korean Food. So I'm looking for anything, good, and somthing new. Any tips?

Also if you are married what does you hus. like? I want to learn how to be a good cook for the future man! =]

Favorite Answer

i started cooking when I was your are and now im one of the best cooks everyone comes here to eat or askes me to cook ,,so i know you would like this recipe it is complicated and very different that is what i looked for and liked when i was your age i,,it was much more fun trying foods from different places i sent the link for you as well so you can look to add different things if you want to dal is a lental and easy to find in the grocery store the second link is for a different web site with american foods have fun and keep up the good work i always wish i had going to culinary school and become a chef with my own resturant ,,it was my dream

Butter Chicken

From Petrina Verma Sarkar,

Your Guide to Indian Food.

FREE Newsletter. Sign Up Now!

This dish is among the best known Indian foods all over the world. Its gravy can be made as hot or mild as you like so it suits most palates. Butter Chicken tastes great with Kaali Daal (black lentils), naans and a green salad.

INGREDIENTS:

1 kg boneless chicken skin removed

Juice of 1 lime

Salt to taste

1 tsp red chilli powder (adjust to suit your taste)

1 cup fresh yoghurt (must not be sour)

2 tsps garam masala

2 tsps coriander powder

1 tsp cumin powder

1/4 tsp turmeric powder

8-10 peppercorns

6 cloves

1" stick of cinnamon

Seeds from 3-4 pods of cardamom

2 bay leaves

8-10 almonds

2 onions chopped

2 tsps garlic paste

1 tsp ginger paste

1/2 litre chicken stock

3 tbsps vegetable/canola/snflower cooking oil

3 tbsps butter

Salt to taste

Coriander leaves to garnish

PREPARATION:

Mix the chicken, lime juice, salt and red chilli powder in a bowl and allow to marinate for 1 hour.

Roast the cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaves and almonds till they darken slightly and then grind into a coarse powder.

Mix the yoghurt, whole spice powder and all the other spices together and add them to the chicken.

Allow to marinate for another hour.

Heat the oil in a pan and add the onions. Fry till golden brown and then add the ginger and garlic pastes. Fry for a minute.

Add only the chicken from the chicken-spice mix and fry till sealed (chicken will turn opaque).

Now add the chicken stock and remaining part of the mix to the chicken.

Cook till the chicken is done and the gravy is reduced to half its original volume.

Melt the butter and pour it over the chicken.

Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with naans and Kaali Daal.

For an authentic and traditional cooked-over-the-coals flavour: Heat a briquette of coal till red hot and when the dish is done, put the coal in the pan and cover immediately. Remove just before serving.

http://indianfood.about.com/od/chickendishes/r/but...

1

Source(s): Breast Augmentation Techniques http://emuy.info/NaturalBreastEnlargement

A really good casserole that my 3 girls really loved and make themselves now that they are grown and out on their own and it is easy and almost fail-proof.

CHICKEN ALMOND RICE CASSEROLE

2 chicken breasts, boiled with celery, carrot, onion til tender

2 cups of rice, cooked but only half the time because you will cook it more when it goes in the oven

1/2 cup slivered almonds

1 T. finely chopped onion

I can cream of chicken soup

1 cup mayonnaise

Pepperidge Farm seasoned bread crumbs

2 T. butter, melted

Boil your chicken, and cook your rice at the same time. Let both cool. Chop the chicken into bite size pieces, and fluff your rice together in a big bowl and then toss together with the almonds. Mix your mayo and soup together well. add some seasoning ie:salt and pepper to taste. Add your mayo mix to rice and chicken mix and spoon into a greased cassserole dish. Add stuffing mix to cover the top , bout an inch or so. Then drizzle melted butter over entire top and bake at 325 for 30 minutes. I wish you much luck in your efforts to learn to cook, it is mostly trial and error and if you have the desire to learn and persevere you will succeed. Every burns something sometimes, even the pros so don't give up if you have a setback or 2 or 10

Something Good To Cook

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Also if you are...

Source(s): good cook dinner: https://biturl.im/Mb6Er

CHICKEN SCHNITZEL

4 whole skinned & deboned chicken breasts

Egg

Bread crumbs, plain

Salt & pepper

Ginger

Lemon slices

Parsley

Mushrooms

Flatten chicken between wax paper and season each with salt, pepper and ginger. Dip in egg. Coat with bread crumbs. Let chill 1 hour. Fry in clarified butter 1/4 inch deep for about 6-10 minutes, turning. Garnish with lemon slices, parsley and slightly cooked mushrooms.

Clarified Butter: Melt over low heat. Do not stir. Skim fat off top. Butter left is clarified butter, won't turn brown.

shredded pork in the crock pot. Not really fast when you have to wait for it to cook 8 hours. BUT very easy. Just throw a pork shoulder in the crock pot with a can of beer (yes beer) mixed with h20 until it is covered. Cut up an onion put half of it under, 1/2 of it over. Let cook overnight (that's why it COULD be condsidered fast if you prepare the meat the night before). Then in the a.m. take meat out of liquid, drain all but 1/4, cool, shred by hand, put back in the crock iwth the 1/4 liquid, and add one container of your fave. bbq sauce. stir and serve. fyi- keep the crock on low. also keep r the bbq mixture on low until you serve to let hte meat soak it all up. It will be runny if you don't .

serve with buns, chips and dip, and pop!

I just gave this same answer for someone else. Hope it helps!

Chicken Spaghetti Casserole

2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup

1 can chicken broth

½ box spaghetti noodles

¾ stack saltine crackers

½ cup melted butter

12 slices Kraft cheese slices

Salt and pepper

1 ½ lbs chicken breast

1. Cook spaghetti noodles, and boil chicken breasts.

2. Shred chicken breast

3. Spray 9” X 13” pan with Pam

4. Put cooked spaghetti noodles in bottom of pan

5. Place shredded chicken on top of noodles

6. Top with cheese slices

7. Pour Chicken soup and broth mixture on top of cheese.

8. Top with cracker/butter mixture (crumble ¾ stack saltines and mix in melted butter).

9. Bake at 350 for 30 min. or until bubbly

How bout Sushi, sounds like you know your way around the kitchen, and you're not afraid of making dishes that seem pretty difficult, also, go to allrecipes.com they have pretty good ideas there

good luck!

italian food