why can we?

only answer a limeted amount of questions a day?i mean its summer now, and we r out of kool, so i like to b on her answering questions, does any1 else think that ihis is unfair?

illy

rachel

<3

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The world doesn't revolve around YOU or your needs so get over it. I can think of two (2) good reasons to limit the number of answers one can give in one day:

(1) It's to prevent spammers from getting a new account and then answering a ton of questions with their spam. By limiting the number of questions that they can answer as a new member, the spammer is prevented from just spamming the heck out of us.

(2) It's a way to motivate people to answer more questions than they ask so they can work their way to a higher level and, at the higher level, be able to ask/answer/vote on more questions per day. People frustrated with the low limits on the 1st level thus work to get to level 2 or level 3... or level 5 where you’re not limited on how many questions you can answer per day.

Once you reach level 5, it's pretty obvious that you're serious about helping others and aren't a spammer so then you have no limits. Do what the rest of us did! Quit asking questions and get busy earning points so you can reach level 5! Answer questions and be sure to vote on unresolved questions.

• 1 decade ago

No, the limits keep the spammers from posting thousands of answers/questions daily. If you want Unlimited Q&A you need to get to level 5.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no. it's a reward scale. you have to work on getting that reward. plus it detours some idiots. some give up after 20 questions and don't bother coming back.

maybe you should go back to school, or at least use spell check

• 1 decade ago

i did not even know there was a limet

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • exo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

After you reach level 2 your limits increases.

Click this link for more info.

http://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system;_ylt=...

• 1 decade ago

little bit

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.