Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

My penis goes up and cannot go down when I have an erection . Is it ok.?

The thing is that my penis goes up but since its so hard I cannot get it down. If my girl wants to do sex on top of me, how can I do it or maybe it will break. I dont know if I can do it on top of a girl. Tell me is it normal. I mean it goes the way up but it does not touch my stomach. But how can I prevent from any fracture

Favorite Answer

Perfectly Normal.

According to wikipedia:

The human penis is made up of three columns of tissue, two corpora cavernosa, and one corpus spongiosum. On the ventral side, otherwise known as the corpus spongiosum; the two corpora cavernosa lie next to each other on the upper side (dorsal side).

The human penis differs from those of some other mammals. It has no baculum, or erectile bone; instead it relies entirely on engorgement with blood to reach its erect state. It cannot be withdrawn into the groin, and is larger than average in the animal kingdom in proportion to body mass.

In theory, it is impossible to break your penis.

Hope this helps!

• Sarah

haha if you are having sex don't you believe you should know common things about your penis? I can't even believe I just read that and I hope this is a joke...but just in case it's not....it gets hard because you are excited and it probably won't go down until you orgasm or stop from being aroused. if you have sex it's not going to break or fracture...

All guys are different. Some goes down after ejaculation and some stay up. The penis gets "hard" just to make a way for the sperm to come out. After you ejaculate the purpose of your penis is finished.

you won't fracture it and a lot of guys go this way =in time you will be used to it and know how to do things right

There are no bones in a penis.

It is made up of erectile muscle that fills up with blood to harden.

It won't break, but it is uncomfortable...

I guess its normal.

don't worry, that hardon is normal. you are normal too.