Have you ever been told to hold something and then you get stuck with what your holding?

i hate when people do that!

i usually say "Hello! what about this? take it back!"

Favorite Answer

Stick it in your pocket and pretend you don't know what they're talking about when they finally remember the item and want it back.

Mess with their heads if at all possible.

A neighbor handed me an antique drinking glass in 1980. She wanted to hide it from her husband because it is supposed to be super valuable. It is absolutely beautiful! She moved and I never saw her again. I still have the dang glass.

No, I usually don't but I do that to my gf. I have her hold my purse while I am shopping for just a second... but ends up carrying it the whole time. :)

Yes! My neighbor told me to watch his 2 cats while he went on vacation and he never came back! Now I have 4 cats! MEOW!!!

Oh man, I thought you were talking about something totally different.

No, that the one thing you don't do for anyone, you don't know what kind of things they might give you. They might give you illegal substance and who will end up in trouble, YOURSELF.

yes but that ends very quickly

It used to happen a lot when my kids were young.....

oh yeh, that happens to me all the time

• my son does it all the time, but I guess its ok if he does it