"It's Ground Hog Day"?
questions about this movie.
1. How long was Phil there...he learned to play piano, became a Dr. and learned the routines of all in town.
2. Andie McDowell...Do her teeth bother you too??? I mean the movies been around for a while, but jeez, didn't they have a dentist that could do something with her teeth?
3. At the end of the movie, didn't you think Phil should be happier....he was out of his personal hell....
- Ars MagicaLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. According to the director's commentary about 10 years.
2. Images of beauty are of an individual and personal nature. What you find objectionable may not bother others.
3. I think he was happy, however he had learned over the time he was trapped to be gracefully grateful.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
1. Yep about ten years
2. No it didn't bother me, i was actually having lots of fun with the movie to mind
3.Well i thought he was happy, although i havent seen the film in a while,but my idea is that he got the girl and stop living only one day... he was happy.. in a Bill Murray way