Help me out guys!!!!!?

Ok so recently I have been sending emails to my ex-boyfreind who I love still and He reads my emails and saves them because I can get into his email why do you think he saves my emails? also he hasnt been talking to me he said "when im ready ill talk to you" hes moving soon and I think hes stressed out about that thats y i think he dumped me so plz help me out and answer my ?'s thanks guys

Favorite Answer

You can get into his email? Aren't you a manipulative lil' *bleep*. Stop being such a psycho...maybe that's why he's not talking to you. Guys get sketched out by psychos like you. Hell I'm skeeved out a bit by what I just read.

Well, you obviously have trust issues if you are reading his emails. Thats not healthy. It sounds like you are smothering him and thats the reason he split with u. Give him some space and if its ment to be he will see what he is missing!

• weswe

Any guy that says," when I'm ready I'll talk to you " Is really saying, "I don't want to talk to you, or I don't care so I'm going to say some thing really rude like- "When I'm ready I'll talk to you." He is moving- so it's time for you to move on- Forget him!

he is stringing you along - wants to make sure you'll still be there for him when and "if" he decides he wants you - he enjoys his freedom, and through experience, he is a waste of time - good luck darlin - you are better than that!!

hmm ok props for the hacking skill or is it that u just know his password lol well if he is saving them then go after him him and tell him that he made a mistake

your borderline stalking he probably saves them because when he gets a restraining order against you he want them as proof get a life

He's busy getting his stuff ready to move.

He's keeping your e-mails to help him move on.

well he keeps your messages because he is going miss you when he moves and he really cares about you thats why he's keeping them.Ya he is sould be stress he moveing and he want be with you.

he probabley still has feelings for you, but he's just stressed out because hes moving, and doesnt belive in long-distance relationships.

tell him you still care for him a lot, maybe you two can work it out? long distance relationships aren't that bad. set up dates if you can. (that is, WHEN he takes you back, he will lol :])