I am 12 and i need a way to wear my hair?

I have black people relaxed/straighted hair and my hair is real thick and medium lenth and i normally get like the front braided in desighns and the back in a ponytail or the front in twisties n stuff like dat but im tired of dat...... i don't like wearin wraps or wearin any of my hair down....i like stuff u won't see by looking at everybody.....i like stuff like stand up braids and stand up twisties and criss cross stuff.....*AnY iD3aS*?

Favorite Answer

You can have your hair braided in the front and then have like an afro in the back, but have braided bangs in front, on each side of your head

i deal wit da same thing, but u can get a hump in da front with a ponytail in da back and curl, crimp stratin it or wateva!

Make up your own design! Or check hair stylist catalogs or star/People magazines!