When you became vegetarian...did you?

get diarrhea?

I decided to try it out. And wow, my face bacame flawless. My face is really slim as with the rest of my body. I look great...I look and feel healthy...problem is I think I have diarrhea? Im not feeling stomach pain that is usually associated with diarrhea. The stool is just really REALLY liquidly and I sometimes feel like I have trouble holding it in.

I've been eating a lot of grilled vegetables, cheeses, fish(im not that strict), salads, cheesy tomato soup...etc.

Favorite Answer

What have you been eating? Lots of juice? smoothies?

It's not diarrhea. You're eating a lot more fruits and vegetables and they are high in fiber, causing you to go to the bathroom a lot more than usual.

We are suppose to have 2 to 3 bowel movements a day and your stool should be soft.

Eat 2 bananas then call me in the morning.

You know, stool is supposed to be soft. It might have been too hard to begin with. If you're not feeling stomach pain, it's probably not diarrhea.

When you change your diet all of a sudden, sometimes these things happen. See if it goes away as your body adjusts.

Eat more fiber. More dry beans/pea, more whole grains, more fruits w/ skins/seed as wll as rice, banans, and apples. This can help, um, "dry" things up.

If this continues more than a month or so, see a doctor. Diarrhea is a **symptom** of something wrong, not a normal thing.

Cheese could be doing it. Add rice, yogurt, potatoes, sweet potatoes, bananas to your diet. If you do not see any improvement, see your doctor. Becoming vegetarian should not cause this severe diarrhea perhaps you have something else.

BTW: To stay a vegetarian, you need to add beans, some soy protien and TVP (textured veggie protien) also to your diet.

If it's a bit too extreme to be normal (as your bowels will be behaving differently!), then have a small bowl of bran flakes or similar with your usual breakfast (may faves are Special K or Weetabix), which I eat to regulate my bowels, & first thing in the morning it works a charm!

You may want to add more fiber, eat more fruits, etc.

You may have a stomach bug, just remember to drink a lot of water to stay hydrated, and not too much dairy(while you have diarrhea)

I am not a vegetarian, so I can't possibly help with you this one. I would agree, that you need to eat more fiber, and provide yourself with a vitamin B complex supplement as well. I have flawless skin, and I am slim. I eat anything I want, from all of the food groups. Of course if you're getting better results dieting vegan style, then you need stick with it.

I didn't get diarrhea. I became vegan though. Maybe that could be why. But, for your diarrhea here's something that could help.

http://www.drnatura.com/?gclid=COry5425gI0CFRldhgo...

yea i took a really big crap ................................................................................................................................you shoulf try q u i f i n g