ArRo
ArRo asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

What's that lump, that looks suspiciously like an "Adam's apple", in Ann Coulter's throat?

When she's talking, it mesmerizes me. I can glance at her haughty smile and smirks, but I find myself transfixed by that darned lump!

Favorite Answer

seems many,many peeps think she is a he! there is much written, serious and humorous, about her. http://humor.netscape.com/story/2007/06/13/ann-cou...

I DON'T THINK she has an Adam's apple because she is thin, I think she is a he.

Likely the nads of some high powered network exec, or maybe a high level GOP player. surely shes had to swallow something to keep her a** covered, and assure her the camera time she surely doesn't deserve.

• jnwmom

Havent been around many people have you?Theres alot of thin women with long necks that have them.

I think that's were she keeps her brain because it's not in her head.

She used to be a guy.

Is it Man Coulter or is it possible that, that . . . OH MY GOD! IT'S COULTERGEIST!

--------------------

Ibredd,

Just slim? Or just a him?

She was once a he?

Maybe...

• Ibredd

She is just slim.