hey guys what does it mean when another guy says that you have the whole package?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hot

Funny

Sexy

Good sense of humor

Good personality

The whole package

• 4 years ago

Since all guys (like girls) are different this is obviously my opionion. I would say food, clothing doesn't matter much. I went on a date at Lucielle's for ribs to watch the Lakers game. How clean can you possibly keep that? I have also been on a date to this place call Bistango which is pretty nice. You have to wear a jacket to get in. The bottom line is the convo. He is looking to see how comfortable you are in your own skin. Looking to see if we can hang together outside of this formal date setting. Now if I was a dude looking for a trophy girlfriend, and you are looking for that position, then of course all that stuff above would matter.

• weswe
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The whole package-

looks

great body

smart

funny

( Everything he is looking for)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well, thats better than having a half a package

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Thomas
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

that means he likes you from head to toe and all between them. Also, that you're his ideal (dream) girl that he would enjoyed been with you.

• 1 decade ago

That just means that you're perfect and take it as a compliment!!! smile, you're beautiful!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That you got looks, personality, everything.

• 1 decade ago

...thats an easy one.....it means your very pretty..have a really nice personality...your smart...they want to be around you...alot....your someone they would date.or could really like......maybe love.............

• 1 decade ago

you are everything that that person desires/ could want in another person

• 1 decade ago

that mean you're what he is looking for

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.