My young 7th grade brain is rotting of doing nothing what kind of school practice for the summer can i do.....

off the internet

Favorite Answer

try Kumon

Easy go to the library talk to the librarian about "the classics" great works of fiction. Read a new classic every week or two or three. By the time you get to high school and college you will be one of the most well read, most creative thinkers in your school. Good luck and you will enjoy the reading and it will exercise your brain and emotions. It will set you apart from most of your classmates too.

Read books or do workbooks. They sell them at Learning Palace. They're actually for homeschooled kids but I used them to do over the summer. They help a lot.

Nothing, live it up its summer that's what your supposed to do! have fun, go swimming, climb trees, get into trouble, have sleep overs, hang out with friends!

If your really worried read an educational book here and there!

If you know what your courses will be, I guess you could work on those over the summer. If there is a subject that worries you you could get a tutor to assist you.

I'm in 7th grade and I could care less about school work!

Read a lot of history along lines that interest you. If you like potato salad then read about the history of potato salad if you like fish then read about fish etc...

• Stimpy

My mother's helper does Sudoku. She's 13.

Read books

Find puzzles.

Crosswords, cryptoquotes, math boggles, etc.

The more you use your mind the better it will be when you get back.