Conservatives Defeated the Amnesty Bill Today. Is America getting back on track?

Looks bad for the 14% Dems.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We're mad as hell, and we're not going to take it any more!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This was a great victory of America, and credit goes to Democrats too. By the way the 14% is for Congress Dem and Reps both.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Real bad, the Americans who support the Amnesty Bill are registered voters.

''During the entire process, newly elected Democratic majorities in both the House and the Senate have been committed to fixing a problem that past Republican Congresses have ignored for years. The President had an obligation to the American people to persuade his fellow Republicans to pass a bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform bill. Unfortunately, he was unable to do so.

Democrat will suffer the loss at the polls, bad move for them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

this country won't get back on track until it's citizens participate in the government process. i think that the amnesty bill's defeat is a promising sign.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cinner
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

To me this was very encouraging. It was evidence of we, the people standing up and making our voices heard. I don't believe the politicians are back on track, but hopefully the people are wising up and are realizing we have to take our government back. It belongs in the hands of the citizens NOT the stinking politicians.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Conservative way is the best way to lead the greatest country in the world.

• Wonka
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Maybe the emails worked, after all?

• 1 decade ago

Democrats voted against it too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a small step with many more needed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

deep breath,,,,,,, Ahhhh.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.