Pat
Pat asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

Can some one give me some cool quotes, thaughts or sayings? best one gets 10 points.?

yeah i want some cool saying or quote for my profile. one that would make you really think when you read it. best one gets 10 points. Serious ones please.

Favorite Answer

you know what. I'm not doing this to gain points but I'm just concern. When you fall, stand again, don't loose hope because in a mountain of obstacles theres a fruit of success.

"Time is the mother and murderer of all things."

"What is poetry that does not save nations or people?"

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

"Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve."

"Sanity is only the madness preffered by the majority."

"A man once said 'I am brave because I have no fear'. This is a paradox. As bravery is courage in the face of fear, if one has no fear to face in the first place, one cannot be brave."

"Censorship cannot eliminate evil, it can only kill freedom."

"Money can buy the most expensive dog in the world, but only love can make him wag his tail."

"Why do people kill people who have killed people, to show that killing people is wrong?"

"Tell a man that there are 300 billion stars in the universe, and he'll believe you... Tell him that a bench has wet paint upon it and he'll have to touch it to be sure."

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give is a good, firm push."

"The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

"You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist."

"It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place."

"While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery."

"Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent."

"Don't disarrange my circles!" - Last words of Archimedes

its not about keeping promises its all about following your heart.

everyone wants happiness without any pain but you can`t have a rainbow without some rain

sometimes the hardest advice is to follow your own

yeah, words may hurt, but its your actions that are unforgetable

Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face.

worry about your character not your reputation because your character is who you are and your reputation is what people think you are

It takes someone special to make the most ordinary moments

something to remember

and without mistakes, you wouldn't know whats right and wrong, so just give everything a chance.

We live in deeds, not years; In thoughts, not breaths; In feelings, not figures. We should not count time by heartthrobs. He who thinks most, feels noblest, acts the best.

-David Bailey

Great things are not done by impulse but by a series of small things brought together.

-Vincent Van Gogh

Failures are the finger posts on the road to achievement.

-Charles F. Kettering

For what is the best choice, for each individual is the highest it is possible for him to achieve.

-Aristotle

Even if you don't choose this as best answer, I hope you are inspired by it!

People recognize the obvious but our so oblivious to it....

You never realize how much you love someone until you realize they can be lost..

Don't think before you speak because you may lose what you was trying to say in the first place..

Don't fear something that you have never tried yet....

You live once and once isn't enough to complete all you were trying to do...

Source(s): the second one i dont know where i heard it one time or another from a person

"Hope can see the Invisible and can achieve the Impossible"

A lot of ppl nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"

A person is always changing, and they are never who they are until the day they die. Then it becomes who they were.

A real loser is someone who's so afraid of not winning he doesn't even try.

Divide by cucumber error. Reinstall universe and reboot.

• guru

My fave...

"People are in your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime." Author uknown.

I always liked;

"Conform and be dull" - James Frank Dobie.

i have one that i really like and its: the silence is the hope for a new begining