Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What's your take on this? Lately, whenever I see an attractive lady my gaze goes immediately to her feet.. .

..to check out her shoes. I don't have "a foot fetish" (bare feet are kinda ugly) or "a shoe fetish" (the shoes alone do nothing for me), I just really like seeing a woman in nice *dressy shoes*...NOT sneakers or flip flops...etc. I think high heels are sexy but not all high heels, just the open toe, strappy kind...(and definitely not those s!utty, stelletto platform hooker type shoes). I often compliment women (even total strangers) on their "nice shoes". Even though it does kinda {{*turn me on*}}, I'm very polite and discreet.

I haven't always done this and don't know when it started, but I do it "all the time" now...and not like an obsession...I just notice it more & more now than I ever have before. It's more like how some women get {{turned on}} when they see guys in military uniforms.

So ladies, what's your opinion of that? How do you feel about guys *really* checking out your footwear?

Favorite Answer

It is ok Chas. What's not to like? In this season we women are donning tan feet, painted nails, and toe rings in cute cute summer shoes. I'd say it is working. ;)

nicely as lengthy as you do no longer grow to be frightening obsessed i could say if a guy got here as much as me and instructed me he enjoyed my footwear i could be flattered reason he shares an intrest with me. I try this too often times...if i see a warm guy and that i've got deffinitly desperate he's warm i glance at his footwear...they are able to inform lots a pair of individual...in the event that they're emo, or a skateboarder or only extraordinary you will maximum possibly have the skill to inform via their footwear.

• Lv 4

Well as long as you don't become scary obsessed i would say if a guy came up to me and told me he liked my shoes i would be flattered cause he shares an intrest with me. I do that too sometimes...if i see a hot guy and i have deffinitly decided he is hot i look at his shoes...they can tell a lot about a person...if they are emo, or a skateboarder or just weird you will most likely be able to tell by their shoes.

high heels are very feminine and accentuate a womans curves, very much what a uniform does for a man. its totally normal, so dont worry. Its actually very sexy for a straight man to like my shoes, it shows that he pays attention to details. and who knows, he might buy me nice shoes.

i really don't mind. You wouldn't be looking at my shoes, actually. After you check out my shoes, i know you're gonna want to check out the whole package that's inside the shoes. Lol ;P

I've never really had a guy check out my footwear before but at least its better then having guys stare at Ur boozems or Ur a**