littletricky asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Did anyone ever hear that eating bananas before bed gives you nightmares?

My dad used to tell me that when I was a kid and to this day I don't do it. I know it's an old wives tale but has anyone heard it but me? My husband laughed at me when I told him.

Favorite Answer

LOL You husband laughed because what your father said is crazy.

You must have love bananas a lot. The only way to stop you from doing it was telling you that.

IF THAT WERE TRUE THEN MONKEYS HAVE NIGHTMARES TOO BECAUSE THATS ALL THEY EAT.

• Steubs

No but i do hear that bananas will make you constapated. People always tell you things that arent true. Don't know why just happens. My brother wanted to be mean to me when i was a kid and told me that grapes will make my head explode.

i never heard dat before... but i dont think dat is funny

it might be serious. i remember that i ate a banana before i went to sleep and i had a nightmare dat i was in the north pole eating fish,and ice water!! i hate that!

i know i have messed up dreams and so do other people wen they eat spicy food but i have never heard of bananas... whats the rule with them again if u eat them mesqutios will stay away or like u what one is it?

hah no ive never heard of that

i heard it was pizza.