Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

i am peeling really bad on my back HELP!!?

ok so i went to a lake with some friends and i fell asleep while sunbathing and my back got SUPER burned and now its peeling really bad! its spreading all down my back and so it looks like i have a skin disease!! ewww. its all white new skin and i dont know what to do! its all discolored and i have a party soon at a pool and i cant go with this digusting THING on my back so PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Update:

oh and its really flakey.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to keep it very moist. Apply aloe, or lotion like evry 2 hours. Try to keep out of too much water or sun :]]

• 1 decade ago

It must have been really painful to get that burnt. I would not go out in the sun again this summer ...... all the white skin will burn and you will end up with a very motley looking back for a long time. best advice, cover up until next summer, and in future use a spf30+ suncream and dont fall asleep in the sun

• 1 decade ago

OMG! i had the same problem when i layed in the sun! I hate it and it burns so much! I used aloe. it doesnt go away fast though. also apply cream once a day

Source(s): BestAnswer<3
  • 1 decade ago

Use 100% aloe vera gel. Its colorless and scentless and it feels good on sunburn. Plus its good for your skin.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The best thing for me when I get sunburnt is aloe vera and lotion

AND you can get aloe vera lotion....which works wonders

hope this helps =]

• 1 decade ago

Use a pumice stone and get someone to gently rub all the dead cells off your back. It works.

• You need to step away from the computer and tell your parents to bring you to the emergency room.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try those oatmeal baths for when u have chicken pox i did that before when it happened to me hope it helps!

also someone told me before to put viniger on yuor sunburn but im notsure if it works i never tried it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have to live with it... Use vingar for the pain and Yes I know I mis-spelled that.

• 1 decade ago

apply vitamine E oil

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.