Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

i am peeling really bad on my back HELP!!?

ok so i went to a lake with some friends and i fell asleep while sunbathing and my back got SUPER burned and now its peeling really bad! its spreading all down my back and so it looks like i have a skin disease!! ewww. its all white new skin and i dont know what to do! its all discolored and i have a party soon at a pool and i cant go with this digusting THING on my back so PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

oh and its really flakey.

Favorite Answer

You need to keep it very moist. Apply aloe, or lotion like evry 2 hours. Try to keep out of too much water or sun :]]

It must have been really painful to get that burnt. I would not go out in the sun again this summer ...... all the white skin will burn and you will end up with a very motley looking back for a long time. best advice, cover up until next summer, and in future use a spf30+ suncream and dont fall asleep in the sun

OMG! i had the same problem when i layed in the sun! I hate it and it burns so much! I used aloe. it doesnt go away fast though. also apply cream once a day

Source(s): BestAnswer<3

Use 100% aloe vera gel. Its colorless and scentless and it feels good on sunburn. Plus its good for your skin.

The best thing for me when I get sunburnt is aloe vera and lotion

AND you can get aloe vera lotion....which works wonders

hope this helps =]

Use a pumice stone and get someone to gently rub all the dead cells off your back. It works.

• You need to step away from the computer and tell your parents to bring you to the emergency room.

try those oatmeal baths for when u have chicken pox i did that before when it happened to me hope it helps!

also someone told me before to put viniger on yuor sunburn but im notsure if it works i never tried it

You have to live with it... Use vingar for the pain and Yes I know I mis-spelled that.

apply vitamine E oil