When a state law requires a front lincense plate, is there a way to get around that?

My husband and I bought a beautiful M35 infiniti and we do not want to put holes in the front for a stupid license plate. please tell me of a way to get a inspection sticker without it!

Favorite Answer

zip ties? i know how ya feel. i owned a mint 98 mustang gt and i got pulled over for no front plate. (cop was just bein an ***, seein a young driver in flashy red sports car) and i told him straight up that i wasnt gonna drill into my front bumper and he didnt ask anymore questions. he ran background check on me and let me go.

Source(s): personal experience

On my Acura I fabricated 2 "L" brackets to mount the plate in the opening below the bumper. My car is black and the license plate is white so I used a black frame to make the plate look smaller. You could paint yours the same color as your car.

If you're creative and handy enough, you'll be able to make something similar.

As far as getting away without it, you can say you have a license plate bracket on order or is backordered and you haven't received it yet.

Move to Arizona. No front plate required.

The car should already have the mounting holes in the front somewhere... ask the dealer, there is probably a bolt on frame that they can furnish to you.

A law is a law. I was mad too when I moved to TX and had to put them in my G35, but too bad! It is better than getting a ticket for it.

do your inspection at the dealership they will not bother you, however if you go to a roadside one put your plate on top of your dashboard.

CAN U SAY LAW??? AND KNOW WHAT IT MEANS??? (see websters dictionary) u can't SEE the holes when the plate has been installed ( are u blonde ? )

• fin73

place it on the dashboard but it looks tacky!