college vs. highschool?

im going to be a junior in high school and have a relationship with a girl that just graduated, im in love with the girl and and she says shes in love with me and its gonna break my heart considering shes going off to a college thats 3 hours away in 2 months. We talked on the phone for 8 hours just about our situation and we both figured that, if me or her end up having something physical with someone else were both gonna get jealous but at the same time were both gonna feel guilty for doing something physical with someone else. i wanna make this work between us and ive faced the fact that shes gonna be going off to college with new people and shes gonna be partying and going off and flriting and most likely getting with more guys and shes realized ill be doing that too but should i still be getting involved with her while shes off at college or give her space till she comes back, im in love i know i am i just need help with what i should do while shes gone

Favorite Answer

OK darlin here's the thing, you love her and she loves you right? There isn't a question of "what you should do" while shes gone. If you love her as you say you do, you should treat her with the same respect and love that I hope she treats you with. It sucks that she is leaving, trust me I know. My boyfriend left for college 3 years ago. I was just a freshman and on top of that new to the school, he was a senior. Our philosophy was that we would treat each other the way we wanted to be treated. I didn't flirt, party or anything. When i went somewhere, I told him who was going and what was involved. It was a lot of work at first and it was one of the hardest times in my life, but if you are lucky like me, its three years later, Ive graduated, and I'm still with him. You really need to just sit down with her face to face and talk it out. NOT over the phone. Body language says a lot about a person. You should also consider how long the two of you have been together. If you have invested a lot of time into the relationship, you should definitely try to keep it going. I wish you luck!

Source(s): My own personal experience

I tell you what you do, enjoy every last minute you have with her until she is gone... what you have is time, and you have it now, enjoy it! Do not worry about troubles to come, you will figure that out as it happens. If you care about her, you might have to let her go... you might not, that is not important right now, savor the romance my friend, its a sweet, sweet thing.