What TV show in the 80's was about time travel?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The only two produced in the 1980s were Voyagers and Quantum Leap.

Which one are you interested in?

Voyagers only lasted one season about Phineas Bogg and his smarter sidekick Jeffery who "traveled through time to help history along. Give it a push where it need it." The time traveling device, the Omni, had a red blinking light when something was wrong and a steady green one when everything was right.

Quantum Leap was: "Theorizing that one could time travel within their own lifetime, Doctor Sam Beckett lead an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project known as Quantum Leap. Pressured to prove his findings or lose government funding, Doctor Beckett prematurely stepped into the project accelerator... and vanished! He awoke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. His only guide on this journey is Al, who appears in the form of a hologram that only Sam can see and hear. And so Doctor Beckett finds himself leaping from life to life, hoping to put right what once went wrong, and each time hoping that his next leap will be the leap home."

Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

Wasn't Dr. WHO about time travel? British TV show

• 6 years ago

Outlaws, 1986. It was about a sheriff and five outlaws transported through time from 1886 to 1986 L.A. Only lasted one season.

• JenniT
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

quantum leap----there's a show that keeps popping in my head Jerry O'Connell was in it...i don't know if that was in the 80's though...may have been 90's...but I can't remember the name...

Source(s): it was the 90's it was Sliders.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i had flashbacks during Miami Vice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.